Charles R. Green & Associates, Inc. utilizes an independent, personalized holistic approach focusing on the key Wealth Management Pillars to assist in outlining/answering our client’s specific needs, investment objective & Goals. See Below.
- Preserving your assets is important and meaningful. To complicate your planning, the present legal environment creates an ever-changing set of laws for estate taxes and a myriad of planning options to address the laws. Estate planning preserves your legacy.
- Assisting with the tax needs of high-net-worth individuals, families and small businesses, we take pride in recommending the innovative solutions and specific services they need.
- Our client list is first-rate because we believe our clients deserve our complete focus if we are to ensure they meet their unique goals today and for years to come.
- Risk management is a very broad topic. In the financial world, risk management is the process of identification, analysis and acceptance or mitigation of uncertainty in financial decisions. Inadequate risk management can result in severe consequences for an individual or family’s financial plan.
- Our goal is to review these risks together and assist our clients in deciding which risks are worth insuring against, and which are going to be assumed.
- Having a plan in place as you move closer to retirement or while in retirement can provide comfort during times of uncertainty. A plan can become the foundation of future decision making for years to come.
- We help you evaluate your options and identify other important elements of your future retirement, including cash flow, income needs, and more.
We believe in detailed retirement analysis to help clients save adequately while working and contributing to retirement funds.
- We will look at your current investment holdings and identify opportunities for improvement or updates. As your goals or financial situation change, you may need to adjust your portfolio. We aim to create a diversified portfolio that aligns with your risk tolerance and focuses on pursuing your goals, not chasing the markets.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Neither SagePoint Financial, Inc., nor its registered representatives, offer tax or legal advice.